[mod_python] fedora vs ubuntu

Colin Bean ccbean at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 16:56:24 EDT 2006

Hi Marinus,

If you're talking about building mod_python from source on a stock
core 5 setup, all I had to do was to install the httpd-devel package
(I use yum for package management; it's pretty straightforward) then
just find where it put apxs (/usr/sbin/apxs for me).  After that, just
./configure --with-apxs=<whatever> , building and installing worked
fine for me.

-Colin