[mod_python] re: ...generic discussion at this point

Jim Gallacher jpg at jgassociates.ca
Sat Sep 16 13:06:57 EDT 2006

Blair P. Houghton wrote:

> This was attributed to me in an earlier mod_python mailing list digest:
>
>> Message: 2
>> Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 12:50:20 -0700
>> From: "Blair P. Houghton" <blair at houghton.net>
>> Subject: [mod_python] ...generic discussion at this point
>> To: mod_python at modpython.org
>>
>> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
>>

> How this happened, I don't know, but that link and its target certainly
> weren't the message I sent.  It's almost year old.  And mine was
> plaintext.  Is this common around here?

So you are saying that you didn't write the following on Sept 14, 2006
(which I received on the list on the same day)?

"""
Because you're familiar with C.

(beat)

(and don't need blazing speed in the code that may not save you
the time it took to implement it)

--Blair
"""

Or that you didn't write it in html? Or the mail archive is messed up?
The text you quote is not just in the list digest but also in the archive:
http://modpython.org/pipermail/mod_python/2006-September/022070.html

I can send you the message header if you want to take a look. It
certainly does seem odd.

Jim