[mod_python] [SPAM] hello world program problems

Mary Jane Boholst Mary.Boholst at iop.kcl.ac.uk
Mon Sep 11 11:13:59 EDT 2006

Hello again,
I have since the last time managed to get mod_python setup in suse 10.1
but I am having problems with running the hello world test. When I
access the localhost address I get a pop up box asking me if I want to
save or open the file which is just the source code that I have
entered. I am sure I saw the solution to this on this mailing list
somewhere but cant seem to find it again.
I am using Python 2.4, Apache 2.2 and mod_python 3.2.1.
I attach my httpd.conf file if that will help.
Thanks in advance.
MJ