[mod_python] Python 2.5

Honza Rameš shadow at mapik.net
Wed Sep 6 19:19:56 EDT 2006

I'm using mod_python 3.2.10 and Trac 0.10 from SVN. But trac works perfectly
but without SVN repo browser :-( . There is some problem in Python's memory
management routine it causes access violation under some circumstances. And
apache is not usable since then and must be restarted. I'll try to post a
message either to SVN or Python mailing list...or both. I can provide any
debugging information neccesary for fixing this problem since I have
complete sources with debugging info.

Honza