[mod_python] [ANN] markup.py 1.5 - a lightweight HTML/XML generator

Daniel Nogradi nogradi at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 17:54:47 EDT 2006

A new release of markup.py is available at

http://markup.sourceforge.net/

The markup module is an intuitive, lightweight, easy-to-use,
customizable and pythonic HTML/XML generator. New features in the 1.5
release include:

 * use attribute=None to have no value for an attribute
   such as the emptyattr in <option attr='value' emptyattr>

 * new separator keyword to constructor of class page

 * new bodyattrs keyword to init( ) method of class page

 * oneliner object added that returns an element as a
   string so there is no need to instantiate a page class
   and this also allows for nesting

Here I would like to thank all users especially those who sent bug
reports, comments, remarks, etc., I was in fact surprised by the large
amount of feedback I got this makes the developement much more fun.

Cheers,
Daniel