[mod_python] Compiling mod_python HP-UX

Graham Dumpleton grahamd at dscpl.com.au
Sat Oct 28 19:56:18 EDT 2006

Maybe change the Makefile so that instead of linking in with:

   /opt/Boeing/python2.4.3/lib/python2.4/config/libpython2.4.a

it links in with:

   /opt/Boeing/python2.4.3/lib/python2.4/config/libpython2.4.sl

or use:

   -L/opt/Boeing/python2.4.3/lib/python2.4/config -lpython2.4

That is if my memory is correct and shared library extension on
HPUX is .sl and hasn't been changed.

Graham