Re: Θέμα: Re: [mod_python] Http Response None - Page renders as Text

Graham Dumpleton grahamd at dscpl.com.au
Sat Oct 28 18:52:33 EDT 2006

Are you sure the SiteBuilder stuff isn't writing its own response
back through
the request object and returning None as the result, which you then
are also
converting to a string and also writing back in the response?

Have you tried using logging to output to the Apache error log bits
about what
is going on? Ie., what goes into the log if you output what data is?

   apache.log_error('myoutput=%s', data)

Graham