[mod_python] Trouble building mod_python from soruce on RHEL4 64bit

Graham Dumpleton grahamd at dscpl.com.au
Thu Oct 19 18:09:38 EDT 2006

Have you ever tried to build any other third party extension module for
Python which incorporates a C code component. For example, if you get
down cElementTree can you build it. Doing this might confirm whether
it is an issue with your installation of Python or something else.

Graham

Christopher Taylor wrote ..