[mod_python] mod_python can't find script

Angelo Gladding angelogladding at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 20:46:40 EDT 2006

I'm having a problem running my script. I'm running Ubuntu (Dapper)
and Apache2. I just installed mod_python using "apt-get install
libapache2-mod-python". I'm receiving a "Not Found" error when
attempting to execute my .py script.

sandbox.*.com/ - lists (2) links to test.py & test.php
sandbox.*.com/test.php - echos "test"
sandbox.*.com/test.py - "Not Found" (???)

So confused.. it seems as though the PythonHandler can't locate the
script appropriately, however I have no experience with mod_python so
I'm just guessing. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Angelo