[mod_python] Python 2.5 binaries for Windows

Nicolas Lehuen nicolas at lehuen.com
Thu Oct 12 08:47:55 EDT 2006

Hi Paul,

I have built binaries for Python 2.5 and Apache 2.0 and 2.2 :

http://nicolas.lehuen.com/download/mod_python

Do make sure that you download the version that matches your Apache version,
as they are incompatible.

I've ran the unit test successfully except for the two known failures
related to server.register_cleanup and apache.register_cleanup, so those
binaries can be officially released. Grisha, if you read this, would you
please upload them to the Apache download system ?

Best regards,
Nicolas