[mod_python] Session Hell...

Martijn Moeling martijn at xs4us.nu
Mon Nov 27 11:59:22 EST 2006

Hi!

I do not think this has anything to do with your configuration but more
with a loop which does not exit.

I just finished a new type of session which stores in a mysql database
(see my previous posts), so I am quit deep into sessions at the moment.
One of the great outcomes is that the session contents can be read with
any tool including phpmyadmin or within the modpython code.

I am now working on a online users list where I can follow the users
session parameters for debugging purposes.

Take a look at your loops first, what I do in such cases is add a lot of
reg.log_error(some_string_output,apache.APLOG_NOTICE) and then a "tail
-f /var/log/httpd/error_log" but since you are on XP you'll have to type
the error_log file. Or start the app in in debug mode from the
commandline...

Martijn