[mod_python] Programmatic Redirection in Frames

Surendra Lingareddy slingareddy at Crossroads.com
Mon Nov 27 10:03:07 EST 2006

I am using util.redirect() to redirect to a particular page when a user
takes an action. The action is submitted via a form and read the action
via the req.form.getfirst() thingy. If the session is ended, my
redirection to the login page does not take me to the top-level frame,
instead it puts it into a child frame. Is there a way where I can
specify programmatically to be redirected to the top level frame?

On a href call, it is easy as it takes target=_top but can I specify it
somehow on a req object?

Thanks,

Suren

CONFIDENTIAL: This email, including its contents and attachments, if any, are confidential. If the reader of this e-mail is not an intended recipient, you have received this e-mail in error and any review, dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail at [emailaddress at crossroads.com] and permanently delete the copy you received. Copyright and other intellectual property rights in its contents are the sole property of Crossroads Systems, Inc. Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of the message which arise as a result of email  transmission.  Although we routinely screen for viruses, addressees should check this email and any attachments for viruses. We make no representation or warranty as to the absence of viruses in this email or any attachments.