[mod_python] Mod_python on HP-UX 11.11

Graham Dumpleton grahamd at dscpl.com.au
Wed Nov 15 15:17:52 EST 2006

On 16/11/2006, at 4:28 AM, Buehre, Joseph R wrote:

>          -R -opsp_parser.c --header-file=include/psp_flex.h
> psp_parser.l
> sh: -R:  not found.
> *** Error exit code 127
>
> Stop.
> *** Error exit code 1
>
> Stop.
> *** Error exit code 1
>
> Stop.
>
> I could remove the -R from /src/Makefile, it seems the HP c compiler
> does not like that switch. Thoughts?
>

> ENTRY FROM src/Makefile
>
> psp_parser.c: psp_parser.l
>         @rm -f psp_parser.c
> 	  $(LEX) -R -opsp_parser.c --header-file=include/psp_flex.h
> psp_parser.l

The -R option is not from the previous compile line but from running
lex.
It would appear your make program doesn't defined LEX variable. Since
the psp_parser.c file with source is okay, simply touch the file so
that it
isn't being regenerated from the .l file in the first place. Ie.,

   touch src/psp_parser.c

If you have managed to loose the file, get it back out of the tarball
and
touch it after having done that.