[mod_python] Re: installing xp problems

Graham Dumpleton grahamd at dscpl.com.au
Tue Nov 7 16:23:24 EST 2006

Hmmm, actually, I am talking nonsense, as the _apache module
is embeded within the Apachh mod_python module and isn't in
the Python installation. Only _psp.so is in the Python installation
and that shouldn't be Apache specific.

Thus, can't think know why there might be an issue. What actually
happens?