[mod_python] FC6 and psp example

Enrique Samson Jr. enriquejr at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 03:41:12 EST 2006

Hi!

I installed the psp example tarball at
http://www.modpython.org/examples/. It worked fine just for two errors.
When I clicked "Source code for this page", it resulted to error 404.
The other one is I had to add req.content_type = 'text/html' to view.py
before showme returns html, otherwise it returns 'plain/text', html tags
visible.

I also have this example on another distro, perhaps with different set
of versions for python, mod_python and apache, everything's fine. On
this box, python is 2.4.3. mod_python is 3.2.8-3.1 and apache is 2.2.3-5
(packaged as httpd). I hope this is worth mentioning.

Any insights will be appreciated. Tnx!

Enrique Samson Jr.