[mod_python] clarity on request.form

David Bear David.Bear at asu.edu
Tue May 23 23:02:20 EDT 2006

>From the manual, I don't understand the following statement:
Since a FieldStorage can only be instantiated once per request, one
must not attempt to instantiate FieldStorage when using the Publisher
handler and should use Request.form instead.

I've been using publisher as a dispatcher to select the next psp to
serve. Does the above statement imply that I cannot do this?  Where is
Request.form define? is Request not the same as req?

David Bear
phone: 	480-965-8257
fax: 	480-965-9189
College of Public Programs/ASU