[mod_python] clarity on request.form

David Bear David.Bear at asu.edu
Tue May 23 23:02:20 EDT 2006

>From the manual, I don't understand the following statement:
'''
Since a FieldStorage can only be instantiated once per request, one
must not attempt to instantiate FieldStorage when using the Publisher
handler and should use Request.form instead.
'''

I've been using publisher as a dispatcher to select the next psp to
serve. Does the above statement imply that I cannot do this?  Where is
Request.form define? is Request not the same as req?

--
David Bear
phone: 	480-965-8257