[mod_python] Language selection

Wouter van Marle wouter at squirrel-systems.com
Tue May 23 00:27:48 EDT 2006

On Mon, 2006-05-22 at 10:53 -0400, Jim Gallacher wrote:
> Including "rfc" in your search terms will help when you are looking
> for
> information on internet protocols.

Good advice... will try to remember that.

> My reaction when I first started
> reading the RFCs was, "Oh, so that's how the internet works". And of
> course your education is not complete until you've read and
> thoroughly
> understood RFC-1149. Implementation is left to you as an exercise. ;)

Oh I don't have the ambition to go that deep down :) That's just too
much for me. I'm happy to be able to hack a site together, I've put a
translation database behind it translating everything automatically and
on-the-fly, makes me a bit proud. And now when sending out links to
people using another language, they will automatically see the site in
their preferred language! Which is great I think.

Wouter.