[mod_python] Example of session management using redirects.

Graham Dumpleton grahamd at dscpl.com.au
Sat May 20 17:40:19 EDT 2006

On 21/05/2006, at 6:29 AM, Terry Macdonald wrote:

> Terry Macdonald wrote:
>> What are 'built-in operations' that you refer to?
> Apologies, I now see what they are.

Be careful of those as they were one of my experiments. Specifically, I
wanted to see if I could have actions against the directory itself
for the
validate/invalidate operation, rather than create separate fake URLs
which
might overlap with some name for a file that someone else decided to
use.
It actually turned out to make other parts related to the workaround for
DirectoryIndex problems more complicated, so questionable as to whether
it was a good idea or not.

Anyone else got any other suggestions besides having separate fake URLs
for:

   /validate
   /invalidate

I was for the record using: