[mod_python] error with test template system

David Bear David.Bear at asu.edu
Fri May 12 17:00:41 EDT 2006

I downloaded the sample template system from
http://www.modpython.org/examples/

and placed it in a directory where publisher was set to be the .py
handler.

However, when I open the sample index.py file, modpython returns an
error that there is no module named index. I am using modpython 3.1.3
(rpm packaged by suse) and apache 2.0.53.

I know modpython is handling the request since I get a regular python
traceback when viewing the page through my web browser.

Is there something simple that I have missed?

--
David Bear
phone: 	480-965-8257