[mod_python] PSP Error & apache.import_module() questions

Peter Sanchez petersanchez at gmail.com
Wed May 10 00:56:22 EDT 2006

On May 9, 2006, at 9:30 PM, Jim Gallacher wrote:

> Peter Sanchez wrote:

>>> Uhm, I think maybe you cut into the bone when trimming. You know,
>>> the bit that says:
>>>
>>> InquisitionError: warning, wasn't expecting the Spanish Inquisition
>>>
>>> Or whatever. Otherwise we'd just be guessing. At this point all I
>>> can say is that there is problem somewhere before line 160 in
>>> your template. :)
>> Heh, sorry. Here is the entire error. It didn't seem like the other
>> lines from the traceback were very useful. Here you go :)
>
>> [Tue May 09 14:06:08 2006] [error] [client 144.13.215.104]
>> PythonHandler
>> mod_python.publisher: IOError: Write failed, client closed
>> connection.,
>
> The IOError is telling you that the client has closed the
> connection before mod_python can finish writing. In other words,
> the browser has timed out or the user has hit stop button. That
> would seem consistent with the fact that it is happening in
> different templates.

I actually figured that was the error, but it seems to be happening
more and more, so I was thinking it may be caused by something else.
The server has been under a load lately and is in desperate need of
an upgrade, which is supposed to happen this weekend. I will see if
that has any benefit.

Thanks!

Peter