[mod_python] publisher + cheetah

Graham Dumpleton grahamd at dscpl.com.au
Mon May 8 19:19:20 EDT 2006

Luis M. Gonzalez wrote ..
> Hi,
>
> I've been trying (unsuccesfuly) to use Cheetah templates with mod_python
> publisher.
> As far as I could see in previous posts and other sources, Graham's handler
> is the ultimate way of making it work,
> But I'm still having trouble: http://www.modpython.org/pipermail/mod_python/2005-March/017639.html
>
> I wonder what would be the httpd.conf configuration?
> Is there any other detail I should be aware of?
>
> Any hint would be highly appreciated...

There was a mistake in the apache.import_module() call, see:

  http://wiki.cheetahtemplate.org/cheetah-recipes.html?

for further commentary on this code.

If after working through stuff in that file you still have issues, you'll need
to provide further information about what Apache configuration you are
using and what errors you are actually getting in the Apache error log.