[mod_python] mod_python.servlet: DBNoMemoryError

Cassiano, Marco mcassiano at manord.com
Fri May 5 11:29:37 EDT 2006

Hi All,

I've just uninstalled the Redhat 3 httpd RPM and compiled httpd (2.0.55) from source because I needed the updated APXS.

Now I sometimes get this error in functions that worked ok before :

 mod_python.servlet: DBNoMemoryError: (12, 'Cannot allocate memory -- malloc: Cannot allocate memory: 16384')

anyone could give me on advice on it ?
Thanks in advance

Marco Cassiano

Manifatture del Nord srl unipersonale
Gruppo MaxMara

viale Regina Elena 13-15
42100 Reggio Emilia RE
ITALY

Sede operativa:
via Mazzacurati 6
42100 Reggio Emilia RE
ITALY

Tel. +39 0522 358215
Fax +39 0522 268715
email : mcassiano at manord.com
www.pennyblack.com <file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/mcassiano/Dati%20applicazioni/Microsoft/Firme%20elettroniche/www.pennyblack.com>

The contents of the present communication is strictly confidential and reserved solely to the referred addressees. In the event was received by person different from the addressee, it is forbidden the diffusion, distribution and copy. In the event you have received it mistakenly we ask you to inform us and to destroy and/or to delete it by your computer, without using the data herein contained.

The present message (eventual annexes inclusive) shall not be considered any contractual proposal and/or acceptance of offer coming from the addressee, nor waiver neither recognizance of rights, debts and/or credits, and it shall not be binding, when it is not executed a subsequent agreement by person who could lawfully represent us. No pre-contractual liability shall derive to us, when the present communication is not followed by any binding agreement between the parties.