[mod_python] Page display problems with FireFox

Jim Steil jim at qlf.com
Wed Mar 29 11:19:23 EST 2006

I'm having problems with my mod_python web app.  It works fine with IE, but
when I try to display my page in FireFox, I just see the HTML.  I realize
that this is probably not a mod_python issue, but recall seeing discussions
on this topic in the past.  I have taken the offending .html code and run it
through the http://validator.w3.org/ validator and it validates with no
errors.  If someone could give me a clue where to begin fighting this, I'd
really appreciate it.  I've checked the archives but can't seem to locate
the discussion that I remember reading.

            -Jim