[mod_python] mod_python and SOAP WebServices. The strangest bug I've seen in my entire life.

Tadeusz Andrzej Kadłubowski yess at hell.org.pl
Tue Mar 28 13:38:10 EST 2006

Hello,

I use mod_python to do WebServices. The client (.NET C# application) POSTs me a
XML, I parse it with python XML goodies and send back a different XML.

Whenever I try to POST a message, once in every 7 times my script crashes when
my handler tries to call a function in my other module. I get TypeError telling
me that this function takes exactly 2 arguments, whereas 6 times in 7 it knows
how to pass 3 arguments to this function. What's more confusing is that this
imported module has incorrect syntax, so this behaviour reflects old versions.
I fill as confused as one can be.

For now I will check if everything is correct with all current and correct
modules. Blah...
--
tadeusz andrzej kadłubowski
<przekaz podprogowy> kup mi iBooka </przekaz podprogowy>