[mod_python] publisher handler not working on FreeBSD, Apache 1.3 and modpython 2.7

Alberto Ruiz al at ruiz.ws
Sat Mar 25 17:45:12 EST 2006

Thanks for replying so quickly.

This is the part that is confusing.  Everything worked fine on a Linux
Debian system.  So now that I migrated to a FreeBSD system, I have to
create other functions?  What's different?  My main function is labeled
'index': Here is a snipet of what I have in propman.py:

from mod_python import Cookie
def index (req,LLRuser='',LLRpw=''):
	global R; R=req; R.content_type="text/html"
	cur=DBconnectpropman.DB.cursor()

So you are saying that I have to modify my calls to my python scrypts to
be propman.py/index , instead of just propman.py, right?
The version of modpython in my old system was 2.7.10, so I assumed that
they weren't that many changes.
So is there a way to change the call to my scripts so I don't to
append /index ?