[mod_python] Need assistace in configuring the python to work inside the Apache Web Server

Jim Gallacher jpg at jgassociates.ca
Thu Mar 23 07:55:47 EST 2006

LAZO PODRASCANIN wrote:
> I've installed python-2.4.2 on an Windows xp machine and have Apache HTTP 2.0.55
> as the web server. The installation of Python is located at c:\Python24 and the
> Apache server path is c:\program files\Apache Group\Apache2
>
> I'm new to this. What I need is how to configure the python to work with the
> Apache server

Quick answer.

Download and install the latest mod_python windows binary
(mod_python-3.2.8.win32-py2.4.exe) from
http://www.apache.org/dist/httpd/modpython/win or one of the apache mirrors.

To get started take a look at:
http://www.modpython.org/live/current/doc-html/tutorial.html

If you have more specific problems feel free to ask.

Jim