[mod_python] Re: Specifying GET/POST method for FieldStorage

Graham Dumpleton grahamd at dscpl.com.au
Mon Mar 13 03:59:08 EST 2006

I haven't really applied the concepts much myself, but one option
which I am sure others are likely suggest is to follow REST style
conventions for URLs instead. See:

   http://rest.blueoxen.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl

Anyone want to contribute suggestions as to how REST style URLs
could be used to do this.

BTW, am not suggesting you did this, merely interested for my own
education as to how the REST supporters would do it.

Graham