[mod_python] Templaing question

marinus van aswegen mvanaswegen at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 04:44:09 EST 2006

I'm going to to do some more testing before I shoot my mouth off. I'm going
to create a simple html file with the corresp. css. file, then I'm going to
load the file using the psp.template and do some low level comparisons of
the output. I'll do it tonight if I have a chance.
Thanx for all the input thus far.