[mod_python] Templaing question

marinus van aswegen mvanaswegen at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 06:48:48 EST 2006

Hi Jim

Sorry for the late reply, the short answer perhaps a little bit of both.
I was hoping that someone would give me some nice pointers to getting
going with templates. I suspect that psp will give me what I want, I'm
seeing strange behavior when it comes to rendering pages. I had a html page
render correctly if I loaded it with a browser off the disk. I wrote a test
function to load it as a template using psp and it produced
the same strange behavior I saw with my hacked templating system. It's hard
to explain its
like the browser hap haggardly interprets the page and doesn't render it
correctly.
I could mail anyone a screenshot if they are interested.

Regs

Marinus