[mod_python] Templaing question

Graham Dumpleton grahamd at dscpl.com.au
Sun Mar 5 16:48:59 EST 2006

Michael Guerrero wrote ..
> Oh yea, one more Apache Newb question.
>
> Should I put the Files *.css directive in my python.conf file or in my
> http.conf file?  Or does it matter which?

If you had specified PythonHandler in a .htaccess file, put it in the
.htaccess file.

If you had specified PythonHandler in a Directory or Location container
directive, put it within the same configuration container. For example:

  <Directory /some/path>
  SetHandler mod_python
  PythonHandler mod_python.publisher
  <Files *.css>
  SetHandler default-handler
  </Files>
  </Directory>

In other words, it doesn't need to be global, but only defined in the
same context you are using mod_python.publisher and thus where
the behaviour needs to be reverted to the default.