[mod_python] Problem with Mod Python Appending HTML

Robert Brewer fumanchu at amor.org
Wed Jun 28 16:57:21 EDT 2006

Max Luebbe wrote:
> I am having problems with my mod_python scripts appending
> HTML together, > when having req.write() create a new page
> is what I am after.

Sounds like you might have the same problem I discussed at:

My solution was to always set "req.status = 200" (or other integer HTTP
code) and always "return apache.OK". Returning a status code from the
handler is most likely what was screwing me up. See
http://projects.amor.org/misc/changeset/20 for the changeset to
modpython_gateway that resolved my issue.

Robert Brewer
System Architect
Amor Ministries
fumanchu at amor.org