[mod_python] How to make mod_python (Win32) not to rely on registry key?

sanja at bougakov.com sanja at bougakov.com
Mon Jun 26 08:10:04 EDT 2006

Hello, Graham,

The problem is that adding the

   PythonPath "sys.path +
['C:/Python24/Lib','C:/Python24/Lib/mod_python','C:/Python24/DLLs','C:/Python24/Lib/lib-tk']"

line in httpd.conf doesn't help - I still get the

  [Mon Jun 26 15:56:04 2006] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] python_handler:
  make_obcallback returned no obCallBack!

in Apache's error.log file. But when I restore the
HKCU\Software\Python\PythonCore\2.4\PythonPath Registry hive and restart
Apache, everything works OK.