[mod_python] mod python getting it work on apache 1.3

Graham Dumpleton grahamd at dscpl.com.au
Mon Jun 12 19:45:21 EDT 2006

PSP is not available for mod_python 2.7.10. You only have basic handlers
and publisher. Read the correct documentation for the version you are
using.

Try writing a basic handler first to check your configuration. Read:

   http://www.dscpl.com.au/articles/modpython-001/html

Once you have that much going, then maybe start looking at publisher,
but PSP is not an option.

Graham