[mod_python] segmentation fault

Jim Gallacher jpg at jgassociates.ca
Tue Jun 6 12:03:37 EDT 2006

Julien Cigar wrote:
> I found the problem.
> The problem was that I have to put a relative path in place of an
> absolute path ...

Interesting. I'm not sure if this is a know problem, but I'll
investigate it as segmentation faults suck.

> Another question about the include directive, why can't I do:
> mytemplate.run({'body' : 'invasive/list.psp'})
>
> and in my template file :
> <%@ include file="<%= body %>"%>
>
> This doesn't work .. any idea ?

I assume it's a limitation of the parser but I don't know if this use
case has come up before. I'm not sure how easy it would be to tweak the
parser to work recursively or if it's worth the effort. Others are of
course free to investigate. :)

As an alternative you could do:

body_template = psp.PSP(req, filename="list.psp")
mytemplate.run({'body' : body_template})

Jim