[mod_python] psp without apache

Wouter van Marle wouter at squirrel-systems.com
Thu Jun 1 10:17:55 EDT 2006

Hi all,

I'd like to use the psp templating module outside of the apache context:
this as I'm trying to create an off-line version of my website. But I
get errors when attempting to import psp. Instead of publishing the
resulting html code in apache, I want to save them to disk as static
html files.

But when importing psp on the command line I get an error:

>>> from mod_python import psp

Traceback (most recent call last):
    from mod_python import psp
  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/mod_python/psp.py", line 20, in -toplevel-
    import apache, Session, util, _psp
  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/mod_python/apache.py", line 28, in -toplevel-
    import _apache
ImportError: No module named _apache

Any ideas?

Wouter.