[mod_python] Re: Problem with configure script

Graham Dumpleton grahamd at dscpl.com.au
Sun Jul 30 03:59:31 EDT 2006

I said to change the "configure" script, not "configure.in". Changing
"configure.in" isn't going to help unless you regenerate "configure"
using autoconf, which would only be done by developers. I should
have been a bit clearer given the bug report mentions "configure.in"
as the cause, but a user trying to workaround it should change just
"configure" to get it working.

Thus, look through "configure" for equivalent line and change it
there instead.

Graham