[mod_python] APR_STATUS_IS_SUCCESS missing

mvanier mvanier at cs.caltech.edu
Tue Jul 18 20:11:12 EDT 2006

Hi,

I saw this problem discussed in the mailing list, but without a solution.  I'm
running apache httpd 2.2.2 and mod_python 3.2.8 (both compiled from source) on
Debian Linux unstable, and when I start the server I get this:

httpd: Syntax error on line 54 of /usr/local/packages/apache/conf/httpd.conf:
Cannot load /usr/local/packages/apache/modules/mod_python.so into server:
/usr/local/packages/apache/modules/mod_python.so: undefined symbol:
APR_STATUS_IS_SUCCESS

Any ideas on how to deal with this?  BTW I looked for information on how to get
the latest SVN versions of mod_python (in case it's fixed there) but didn't find
any, so if anyone can tell me how to do that I'd appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,

Mike