[mod_python] module reloading

David Harvey dmharvey at math.harvard.edu
Thu Jul 13 20:46:09 EDT 2006

I'm having issues with ye olde module reloading.

i.e. modules don't reload, need to restart server, yadda yadda yadda.

Even touching all my .py and .pyc files doesn't seem to help... it
still seems to require a restart.

I see there have been frequent posts about this issue on this list,
and it sounds like it's not quite resolved yet.

I'm wondering if there's a simple line or two of code I can add to my
entry point, before any importing happens, which will clean out the
module cache? Just unload everything to force a reload of everything?
That would work quite well for me during development.

Thanks

David