[mod_python] Current Working Directory not set?

Sean Jamieson sean at barriescene.com
Fri Jan 27 16:01:22 EST 2006

Thanks for the quick response Deron.

Disreguarding the apache issue, what would be the problem with the
working directory being set for publisher scripts? personally I'd expect
to be able to refernce files relative to the script's directory.
I understand that for generaic handlers this wouldn't quite make sense;
but for publisher and PSP (I don't know if its an issue for PSP, as I
don't use it), it makes sense to me.

Any clarifiction would be appreciated.

Sean