[mod_python] Simple Issue, SOLVED

David Worley dworley at communityconnect.com
Thu Jan 26 17:12:16 EST 2006

UPDATE:

This is due to me being mentally challenged.

Seriously, I think I was dropped on my head as a baby.

The HTML file's link tag's rel attribute had an extra symbol.

<link rel:="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="main.css" />

The file works fine now. Remember when I said I checked all the little
things before writing? I guess I assumed I knew HTML well enough to
spell my attributes correctly...

Thank you all for your help. Next time I write I promise it will either
be to help someone else, or that I will have checked my spelling!!!

David Worley
Senior Front End Developer
dworley at communityconnect.com