[mod_python] Simple Issue, Baffling

David Worley dworley at communityconnect.com
Thu Jan 26 16:45:48 EST 2006

I have Firefox set to have no cache. Despite that, I still Shift+Refresh
when I'm testing a new app.

It's not that it's holding on to an old request, it's more that the
server never returned content the browser recognized as CSS, or HTML.

Thanks for the suggestion, though!

David Worley
Senior Front End Developer
dworley at communityconnect.com