[mod_python] reg editor

Graham Dumpleton grahamd at dscpl.com.au
Mon Jan 23 23:58:32 EST 2006

python eager wrote ..
> Hi,
>     Which editor is best to write python and psp program. please give me
> suggestion and give the website name where we can download that editor.
>
>   Please give the solution for this!

Am sure people will express personal opinions, personally I use "vi", but
as to choice, using Google to search for "Python source code editor"
would be a good place to start digging if you haven't done so already.

One good link this yields is a list on the actual Python site.

  http://wiki.python.org/moin/PythonEditors

Then there are all the others in Google.

  http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=Python+source+code+editor&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

Not sure if there is any editor which specifically understands PSP.

Ultimately it is probably going to come down to personal preference
and you really need to just try some. Did once see a cute demo though
of the editor within PythonCard which looked interesting. It is more
focused on GUI development so possibly not appropriate. But then,
maybe I was confused as to what was what, and what I was really
seeing and thought was cute was PyCrust embedded in PythonCard.