[mod_python] Can't seem to get mod_python working, please help me

Dan Eloff dan.eloff at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 13:14:46 EST 2006

Ok apache is running with SYSTEM credentials, the same as a bunch of
other services I recognize in there, including MySQL. Python is
running as Wiley Coyote (my username.)

Does that tell us anything?

This is my python path:

>>> sys.path
['', 'C:\\Program Files\\Python\\python24.zip',
'C:\\Documents and Settings\\Wily Coyote\\My Documents\\HTDOCS',
'C:\\Program Files\\Python\\DLLs', 'C:\\Program Files\\Python\\lib',
'C:\\Program Files\\Python\\lib\\plat-win', 'C:\\Program
Files\\Python\\lib\\lib-tk',
'C:\\Program Files\\Python', 'C:\\Program Files\\Python\\lib\\site-packages']

This is my path environment variable:

%SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;%SystemRoot%\System32\Wbem;
C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI Control Panel;C:\Program
Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\;C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTSystem\;
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\AGL;
C:\Program Files\ActiveState Komodo 3.1\;
C:\Program Files\Python;C:\Program Files\Python\Lib\site-packages

-Dan