[mod_python] Session expires early

Sebastjan Trepca trepca at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 10:20:00 EST 2006

Yeah, BaseSession object does not save last accessed time if you just read
the session object so it works only for the given timeout and that is wrong
IMO.
All other session management systems save access times transparently and I
don't see a reason why shouldn't mod_python do that too.

At least documentation could mention this issue for now ...

Sebastjan