[mod_python] python module loaded, but not parsed (huh?)

Graham Dumpleton grahamd at dscpl.com.au
Thu Jan 12 18:16:02 EST 2006

Fabiano Sidler wrote ..
> First: Thanks a lot for your help! :)
>
> I now added a metaclass to the module for class object creation being
> logged. They all get created, hence, mod_python is used and works
> correctly until here. But it seems that just as soon the module is
> imported by mod_python, it sends the module code to the client instead
> of running it.

Unfortunately your email doesn't really provide that much to go on. What
would be better is if you can post a small, but complete, handler module
code file that you are using. Ensure that it shows what logging you have
added as suggested in previous email. Also show the output from the
error log file so it can be seen what log code is being run.

The contents of your .htaccess file and which version of mod_python you
are running would also be useful.