[mod_python] Need help with server register_cleanup

jelle jellej at pacbell.net
Wed Jan 11 13:26:40 EST 2006

Hi All,

I'm trying to use mp_server register_cleanup to dump some collected
runtime stats but need a more explicit code example.

As I understand it, server.register_cleanup function is called when the
apache child process is terminated. Currently I have an apache directive
set as MaxRequestsPerChild 10 to test that functionality.

Questions:

I'm using mp_servlets, should the register_cleanup call be in the mainline
of a commonly imported file or should it be placed in a commonly called
function or either way?

What is the appropriate import statement?

Does the callable function expect and parameters?

What is the complete call look like?

Thanks,
Jelle

--

I always start a play by calling the characters A, B and C.
  -- Harold Pinter