[mod_python] error connecting database oracle 9i

Nick nick at dd.revealed.net
Fri Jan 6 10:21:32 EST 2006

It's been a couple years since I worked with cx_Oracle in mod_python, I
believe I got around this problem by setting ORACLE_HOME in the global
/etc/profile.  But that was a much older version of cx_Oracle, and
ORACLE_HOME may have been statically compiled into the library.

You may be able to directly insert ORACLE_HOME into os.environ before
importing cx_Oracle.

Nick