[mod_python] How can one examine dynamically added handlers?

Graham Dumpleton grahamd at dscpl.com.au
Thu Jan 5 19:31:18 EST 2006

Joseph Barillari wrote ..
> I hadn't realized that Apache wouldn't call a (statically or
> dynamically) registered PythonHandler unless a SetHandler directive
> was present.

As I said, you seem to have jumped right into the complex stuff. Usually
people start out with PythonHandler's registered in the configuration file
and thus they find out pretty quickly that PythonHandler must be paired
with SetHandler or AddHandler. Note that SetHandler or AddHandler is
not needed for any other phases, only that for the content handler phase
as specified using PythonHandler.