[mod_python] query reg retrieve values from psp

python eager python_eager at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 3 07:58:24 EST 2006

Hi
    I am using .psp page, and the values are passed into .py. I am unable to get only one value from text box. In that text box has disabled field.

  The code is as below for .psp

               <input type="text" name="salary" size ="10" /> This text box disabled using javascript while loading.

  The code is as below for .py
            self.writeln("Salary :")
           self.writeln(req.field('salary'))

  if i remove the disabled option for this text box i will get the answer. But if the disabled opiton is enabled i will get the following error ;

  self.writeln(req.field('salary'))
  File ".\WebKit\HTTPRequest.py", line 202, in field [edit]
  KeyError: 'salary'

  please give the solution for this.

  Thanks
  Python Eager