[mod_python] Re: more callable__auth__

Graham Dumpleton grahamd at dscpl.com.au
Thu Feb 23 19:40:25 EST 2006

Robert Thomas Davis wrote ..
> Graham
>
> Sorry...your replies were be sent to the "bulk"
> folder...glad I checked it before just deleting all!
>
> I am using mod_python 3.1.3 with apache 2.0.53 on
> Fedora Core 3.

Any chance you can upgrade to mod_python 3.2.7? I really can't find
any problem with the basic structure of what you are doing, but there
have been fixes to publisher in 3.2.7 that may mean I am not seeing
the problem.

> The url I use to access the "devices" page (the one I
> would like to protect) is http://localhost/devices.
>
> I do agree about having the info on the mailing list
> so others could learn from it; maybe we can post the
> results.

The ongoing discussion is also useful, as the actual debugging process
itself can be just as useful as the final result. Thus, use reply-all.

Graham